19 December 2006

Long Time, No Blog

Ok, so it's been almost a month since I've posted. Things have been quite hectic with all going on with the holidays. Since I've posted last, I've celebrated Thanksgiving and Vince's Birthday, gone home to Arkansas, Chicago twice, Raleigh, NC and a couple of other places for work. Add to that an ice storm and multiple trips to the dentist to be fitted with orthodontics, and you'll see how crazy my life has been.

This is supposed to be the calm week, the calm before the storm. All I have to do this week is get caught up on some work stuff and get my Christmas shopping done. My crazy holiday schedule is as follows:
12/24 - 12/26 - Home (AR) for Christmas
12/26 - 12/27 - Marion, IL for work
12/28 - 1/2 - STL
1/3 - 1/5 - Raleigh, NC for work
1/5 - 1/7 - Tampa, FL to visit Stacey
1/7 - 1/10 - Orlando, FL for work

I don't really have anything else to say at this point, but keep checking back for more posts in the coming days.

No comments: